Our Hockey4All programme, funded by Sport Ireland’s Dormant Account Funding, aims to offer young people with disabilities an opportunity to become part of the local hockey community, to keep healthy (socially, mentally and physically) and have fun in a team sport.
We are seeking to engage with clubs, LSP’s and Local Authorities to set up Hockey4All sections. Support will include:
· Coach and umpire training
· E-learning support
· Equipment to support programme delivery
· Taster sessions in local schools / community groups
· Competition opportunities
· Other supports as required
If you, or your club would be interested in finding out more about this programme, please contact email@example.com.